Compatible with Futaba FASST radio systems:
FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
FASST 2.4G Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc.
- Number of Channels: 8
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃~60℃
- Dimension: 54*30*15mm
- Weight: 14.9g
- Latency: 14ms (FS); 7ms (HS)
- Compatible with Futaba FASST 2.4GHz systems, including ground systems (such as 3PK, 4PK)
- Parallel with TFR8/TFR8-S to become a 14 channel FASST compatible receiver
- Improved capability of anti-interference
- Firmware upgradable
TFR8-S can parallel with TFR8/TFR8-S to become a multi-channel FASST compatible receiver. Follow the steps below:
- Bind both receivers to the transmitter/transmitter module first;
- Connect CH1 & CH2 of TFR8-S by a jumper, then CH3 will be shifted to CH9, CH4 will be shifted to CH10, and so forth;
- The two receivers can be placed in different areas of the module.
Click HERE to download the user manual with binding instructions.