The UBEC is an external switching mode DC-DC regulator; it draws the DC voltage from 2-6S Lipo battery, drops it to a voltage level that is suitable for receivers and other electronic devices, and keep providing the stable current output up to 10Amp. As the UBEC has such a powerful output capability, so it is particularly applicable for large helicopters and fixed-wing aircrafts.
● It adopted the advanced DC-DC regulator chip with conversion efficiency exceeds 90%;
● 4 options for the output voltage, applicable for all kinds of receivers/gyros/servos, etc.
● It owns BEC shoot-through protection, which prevent the input voltage from directly flowing to the output end and causing damages to receivers, servos and other electronic devices;
● It featured other protections like over-current protection, short-circuit protection (at the output end) and thermal protection make the use more safe and reliable;
● Two cables are connected in parallel at the output end of the UBEC, allow larger current to flow into the receiver.
● It has one status LED, which lights up when the output voltage is within the normal range;
● The external switch can turn on/off the UBEC easily;
● Exquisite aluminum case is helpful for heat dissipation & EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) reduction.
● Input Voltage: 6V－25.2V (2-6S LiPo)
● The output voltage is programmable by dip switches.
● 4 Options: 5.0V/6.0V/7.4V/8.4V
● Output Amperage: Continuous Current: 10A, Peak Current: 20A
● Dimension: 43.1 x 32.3 x 12.5mm (L x W x H)
● Weight: 36g (1.27oz)