Compatible with all DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz Air transmitters and now featuring CPPM!
The OrangeRx R410X takes things to the next level by offering CPPM, true DSMX compatibility and utilizes dual antennae providing true signal reception diversity! Add to this programmable failsafe on binding, ultra fast brown-out recovery and wide voltage input range. The end result being an unbeatable value for the money aircraft receiver!
The all new CPPM functionality is an excellent feature for use with multi-rotor flight controllers such as the KK2.1, APM, MultiWii and others. This single line connection removes the weight and mess of additional wire leads for each individual channel. This is ideal for use on small frames where space is at a premium.
OrangeRx receivers are built using original components, MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time. Every R410X is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation ORX products. In fact our testing has shown that the R410X exceeds the range of other receivers in the same class.
All R410X OrangeRx receivers are QC tested using our latest method that ensures range checking takes place as the receiver is programmed. Simply put, if the R410X cannot pass the range check it cannot be programmed, this ensures 100% of R410X are guaranteed to work flawlessly.
The R410X ushers in a new era of quality, reliability and performance for the OrangeRX line up.
• Super lightweight 2.7g
• Compatible with DSM2/DSMX 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
• CPPM output allowing for single line connection with compatible CPPM devices
• Short 25mm antennae for mounting in almost any location
• Wide input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
• 4 Channels PWM/6ch CPPM
• Compact design
• Diversity Antennas built in
Channels: 4 PWM (6 CPPM)
Input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
12 Month replacement guarantee!
OrangeRx R410X DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz compatible receiver
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product. The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
3) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance