Suppo brushless electronic speed controllers offer quality, reliability, and excellent performance at a great value! Small and lightweight, each ESC provides smooth throttle control and features a sizeable heatsink for excellent heat distribution. Suppo is a trusted name in the RC electronics industry and manufactures many popular brands of ESCs and motors on the market today.
Suppo speed controllers are designed to be simple, easy to use, and reliable. Simply plug it in, set a couple programming parameters via your transmitter, and you're ready to fly!
Each ESC is PRE-SOLDERED with 3.5mm female gold bullet connectors!
● Constant current 20A - Max 25A (<10 sec.)
● 2-3s Lipoly; 4-10 cells Ni-MH
● Auto low battery power reduction at 3.0V/cell, cut-off at 2.9V/cell (Lipo)
● Auto shut-down if signal is lost
● User programmable low-voltage cutoff type (Lipo or NiCd/NiMH)
● User-Programmable brake setting (on/off)
● Self-adjusting throttle range
● Low resistance
● 8khz PWM (pulse width modulation)
● Max RPM: 40,000 RPM with 14 pole motor
● BEC: 3A, Linear
● Dimensions: 42x24x7 (mm)
● Weight: 20g
Click the link below to download the programming manual for this ESC. We strongly recommend you read this manual prior to using your ESC as some settings (such as cell type) must be set before operation. With the 20A Suppo ESC, the default cell type is "NiMh" and the default brake setting is "disabled." If using a lipoly battery, the cell type parameter must be changed prior to use. All parameters can be set using your transmitter.