||Lemon Rx DSMP 6-Channel Receiver (End-Pin, DSMX/DSM2 compatible)
|Number of Channel:
||DSMP (DSMX/DSM2 compatible)
||30(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm
||3.45 - 8.4 V
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
Ultra low-cost receiver
Base on the Lemon Rx latest DSMP with SDR (software defined radio) technology, this receiver along with extended antenna provides excpetional perofrmance for fomaie to carbon fusleage glider with excpetional performance.
Understanding the receiver (Showing DSMX 6-channel non-diversity receiver)
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug.
Failsafe Enable (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug.
2) Upon successful binding, set the transmitter sticks / channels to the desired failsafe position.
3) Press the side pushbutton to save the current position in failsafe mode.
4) Check for green light on. Green light on indicates failsafe is successfully enabled.
5) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
Failsafe Disable (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug. If green light is on Failsafe is currently enabled, pressing the side pushbutton will disable Failsafe.
2) Check for green light off indicates Failsafe disabled.
3) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).