Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like none other; the Hyperion G7 4.2V Standard-Voltage Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level, after more than two years of R&D the future is here.
Hyperion’s proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 SV pack will have higher cycle-life and longevity than the other standard chemistry LiPo in the market. Our Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs, meaning you can finally invest in a battery that will last hundreds of cycles.
This new 2017 G7 Silicon-Graphene chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all your RC applications, such as Model Aircraft, Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even suit DIY Projects, Robotics or Industrial applications.
● Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases cycle-life and longevity
● Stable formula, less prone to puffing
● Low internal resistance, means cooler running batteries
● 50C High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
● Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
● Standard voltage compatible with 4.2V chargers
● Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
● Capacity @4.2V: 850mah
● Voltage: 3S, 11.1v nominal
● Discharge Rate: 50Cmax (50C burst, 25~30C continuous)
● Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
● Weight: 74g
● Dimensions: 77 x 26 x 21mm
● Power Connector: XT30U
● Balance Connector: JST-XH
*Note: Although charging is rated at 5C, we recommend to charge Lipos at 1C for longer battery life.
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.