Hyperion G7 Si-Graphene HV Lipo offer more capacity per weight compared to standard LiPo packs. The G7 2400mAh HV is about the same size and weight as a standard-voltage 2200mAh pack of same C-rate, but delivers about 10% more flight time!
Note! The 3S 2400 packs are AWESOME picks for 250 Quad Racing duration. Also see the 1800 60Cmax, and the 1200 and 1400 75Cmax/90Cmax packs to cover every Quad Racing application.
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like no other; the Hyperion G7 HvLi Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level. After more than two years of research the technology of the future is here.
Silicon combined with Graphene makes for a superior electrode compared to standard LiPo batteries. Hyperion proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 pack will have higher-capacity, lower internal resistance, and higher cycle life than the other-brand LiPo currently on the market.
The G7 combines quality Graphene substrate with a Silicon metalloid to produce a Lithium battery that is uncompromised in performance and reliability. Hyperion’s proprietary Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs.
This new 2017 Hyperion chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all RC applications, such as Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even DIY/Industrial applications.
● Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
● 10%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
● Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
● Low internal resistance, cooler running batteries
● High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
● Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
● Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
● Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
● Capacity @4.2V: 2300mah
● Capacity @4.35V: 2400mah
● Voltage: 4S, 15.2v nominal
● Discharge Rate: 60Cmax (60C burst, 25~30C continuous)
● Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
● Weight: 215g
● Dimensions: 109x36x31mm
● Power Connector: XT60U
● Balance Connector: JST-XH
*Note: Although charging is rated at 5C, we recommend to charge Lipos at 1C for longer battery life.
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.