||DSMX Compatible PPM 8-Channel diversity antenna receiver
|Number of Channel:
||8 (PPM signal)
||DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)
||28(L) x 18(W) x 8(H) mm
||3.45 - 7.2V
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
- FailSafe option via press of a button to guranteed the highest level of safety even in the event of RF signal loss
- 3 microprocessors based system to ensure the highest performance available
- Designed especially for Copter high current drain application.
How dual antennas work (showing stabilizer diversityantenna module)
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
Understanding the receiver (showing single antenna version)
Note: It is highly recommend user to enable FailSafe. Some copters' controller does not have fail-safe system implemented. At the case where the quad copter has flown very far away from the transmitter (eg. 2 km away from transmitter for Aerial photography application), RF signal may have faded due to far distance. FailSafe allows the receiver to output default signal when signal is lost to keep the quad copter flying until signal is recovered again.
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver.
4) Upon successful binding and if FailSafe do not wish to be set, remove bind plug upon binding.
Step 1: Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
Step 2: Proceed as follows to set failsafe (see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1v12dv_k)
1) Ensure that transmitter and receiver are turned on.
2) Insert bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set failsafe, bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
3) Set transmitter controls to the desired failsafe positions.
4) Press the side pushbutton to memorize failsafe settings.
5) Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate failsafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off which means failsafe is disabled).
6) Remove bind plug.
7) Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
8) Test failsafe by turning off the transmitter.
The PPM pulse sequence is in the following order:
Throttle Aileron Elevator Rudder Gear Aux1 Aux2 Aux3
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).