This is the smallest OrangeRx receiver on the market at this moment, it measures an infinitesimal 11.7 x 11.7mm and is only 3mm thick and weighs just 0.5g before any wiring is added. This is a DIY receiver that requires the connections to be soldered directly to it, therefore saving the weight and bulk of connectors.
The R614XN is a full 6ch receiver, it has 6 PWM outputs for conventional use or a 6ch cPPM output which allows for single line connection of compatible devices. It is compatible with DSM2 and DSMX 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems and has a built in smart failsafe with ultra-fast brownout recovery feature.
The smart failsafe feature if the signal is lost for a period of less than a second all channels will hold their last command, if the loss of signal is longer than one second then the controls will go to the predetermined position which you have set (ie: closed throttle etc). The fast brownout recovery feature will recover from say a minor power loss or a brief signal with only a slight glitch being seen, recovery is almost instant.
• DSM2/DSMX 1024/2048 compatible
• Extremely small, only 11.7 x 11.7 x 3mm
• Very lightweight, only 0.5g without wiring
• 6ch cPPM output allowing for single line connection with compatible devices
• 6ch PWM outputs for conventional use
• Programmable smart failsafe
• Fast brownout recovery system
• Wide input voltage, 3.7~9.6V
Channels: 6 x PWM, 6 x cPPM
Input Voltage: 3.7~9.6V
Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.7 x 3mm
Weight: 0.5g (without wires)
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product.
The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
3) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance