This motor is identical to the standard Suppo 2208/14 but features an all silver design and no connectors pre-soldered.
Suppo is a leading manufacturer of professional motors, ESCs, servos, and other RC electronics on the market today. Suppo motors provide excellent performance, quality, and dependability at an affordable price. Manufactured with high quality bearings and components, Suppo brushless motors are some of the smoothest and most powerful in their class.
Includes an accessory pack with collet-style prop adapter and X-mount plate.
Suppo 2212/13 (28-30) 1000kv Specifications:
● Number of Cells: 2-3s lipo; 6-10 cell NiMh
● Max Efficiency Current: 4-10A (>75%)
● No Load Current (10v): .5A
● Max Current: 12A/60s
● Max Efficiency: 80%
● Internal Resistance: 90mΩ
● Shaft Size: 3.17mm
● Poles: 14
● Max Watts: 135W
● Weight: 47g
● Motor dimensions: 27.5x30 (mm)
● Motor bolt pattern (back of motor): 16mm x 19mm (hole to hole)
● X-mount hole pattern: 32mm x 32mm (hole to hole)
● Minimum Recommended ESC: 18A
● Recommended Model Weight: 300-800g
Click here for Dr. Kiwi's test data & prop charts for this motor
**Please refer to the manufacturer specifications listed above to determine the correct ESC size for your application. We suggest you choose an ESC rated for at least 20% above the max current rating of the motor (example: if your motor’s max current rating is 35A, choose an ESC of at least 42A). If you are new to the hobby or have questions about choosing the correct ESC, please call or email us before ordering.
This motor is equivalent to an E-flite Park 400, AXI 2212, or Turnigy 28-30. An excellent replacement for Speed 400 motors in 3D models up to 15 oz., trainers up to 25 oz., gliders up to 28 oz.