Suppo is a leading manufacturer of professional motors, ESCs, servos, and other RC electronics on the market today. Suppo motors provide excellent performance, quality, and dependability at an affordable price. Manufactured with high quality bearings and components, Suppo brushless motors are some of the smoothest and most powerful in their class.
Each motor includes an accessory pack with bolt-on style prop adapter, X-mount plate, and set of male and female 5.0mm gold bullet connectors.
Suppo 7035/8 (80-90) 190kv Specifications:
● Number of Cells: 10-12s lipo; 30-40 cell NiMh
● Max Efficiency Current: 70-120A (>85%)
● No Load Current (10v): 2.2A
● Max Current: 150A/60s
● Max Efficiency: 85%
● Resistance: .016 ohms
● Shaft Size: 10.0mm
● Max Watts: 6660W
● Weight: 1200g (motor only) / 1345g (with mount plate and prop adapter)
● Motor Dimensions: 80x90 (mm)
● Motor bolt pattern (back of motor): 50mm x 50mm (hole to hole)
● X-mount hole pattern: 100mm x 100mm (hole to hole)
● Recommended Model Weight: up to 48.5lbs (22kg)
● Recommended Prop Size: 26" on 10s lipo; 24" on 12s lipo
**Please refer to the manufacturer specifications listed above to determine the correct ESC size for your application. We suggest you choose an ESC rated for at least 20% above the max current rating of the motor (example: if your motor’s max current rating is 35A, choose an ESC of at least 42A). If you are new to the hobby or have questions about choosing the correct ESC, please call or email us before ordering.