ZTW 8A DIDO External BEC (UBEC)
These high power external UBECs manufactured by ZTW have been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and therefore have the capability to support the higher momentary peak demand loads to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns, and are also capable of supporting continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D E-helicopters.
DISO = Dual Input / dual Output. The DIDO UBEC has dual sets of input and output wires. Also available in single input and output versions.
Dual input protection: When using the main and backup batteries at the same time, if the voltage of the main battery is 0.5V lower than the backup battery, the working battery will be changed from main to backup automatically to keep the UBEC working. During operation, the main and backup batteries will transfer working power automatically based upon this rule.
● Dual input and single output wire
● XT60 power plugs pre-soldered
● Switch mode
● Easy setup and operation
● Output short-circuit protection, over current protection, over heat protection
● Battery polarity reversal protection (unit will not function if power connection is wrong)
● LED indicator light
● Advanced CPU decreased the electromagnetic interference to ensure optimal performance of the RX
● Efficiency up to 90%
● Dual Output: 5.0V/6.0V @ 8A adjustable for receiver or FC
7.4/8A @ 8A for OSD, LED, etc.
● Input Voltage: 2-5s LiPo; 5-15 cell Ni-XX
● Output Current: 8A Continuous, 15A Burst
● Weight: 33g
● Dimensions: 49.5 x 24 x 10mm