These high power external UBECs manufactured by ZTW have been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and therefore have the capability to support the higher momentary peak demand loads to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns, and are also capable of supporting continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D E-helicopters.
DISO = Dual Input / Single Output. The DISO UBEC has dual input wires and a single output wire. Also available in single input and dual output versions.
Dual input protection: When using the main and backup batteries at the same time, if the voltage of the main battery is 0.5V lower than the backup battery, the working battery will be changed from main to backup automatically to keep the UBEC working. During operation, the main and backup batteries will transfer working power automatically based upon this rule.
● Dual input and single output wire
● XT60 power plugs pre-soldered
● Switch mode
● Easy setup and operation
● Output short-circuit protection, over current protection, over heat protection
● Battery polarity reversal protection (unit will not function if power connection is wrong)
● LED indicator light
● Advanced CPU decreased the electromagnetic interference to ensure optimal performance of the RX
● Efficiency up to 90%