Lemon RX LM0037A DSMP Satellite (DSMX/DSM2 compatible)
Lemon Rx GEN2 DSMP satellite receiver is DSMX/DSM2 compatible that provides superior performance with antenna diversity. Bind button allows binding to the transmitter without having a receiver. The satellite comes with 25cm JST connector wire (not shown in photo) for the convenience of connecting it to a Lemon Rx GEN2, Flight Controller or Spektrum receiver.
- Dimension: 23mm x 22.5mm x 9mm
- 4.1 grams (with casing)
- 2.7V to 3.5V voltage input
- Bind button allows binding without a receiver nor require special initialization sequence such as using flight controller
- Generation 2 SDR stack ensures the fastest channel searching and advanced algorithm for signal recovery with ultra-low-latency experience
- Best suited to application that requires excpetional signal performance under signal fading condition such as drone
- Antenna diversity improves the reliability of the wireless link
Quick Reference Guide
Binding with receiver
- Connect the DSMP satellite to DSMP receiver
- Prepare the receiver in bind mode with satellite connected
- Power cycle the receiver will cause both receiver and satellite in bind mode with LED flashes.
Binding without receiver
- Connect the DSMP satellite to an appropriate device such as Flight Controller and make sure there is power provided to the satellite
- Hold the B button on the satellite for about 3 seconds. The LED flashes indicate satellite is ready to bind to a transmitter without a receiver connected.
- See www.lemon-rx.com/manual
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).