Expertly designed and precisely constructed using the most advanced CNC components, Leopard Brushless Motors adhere to the highest and strictest quality standards. Leopard Power Model Co. has over 15 years experience manufacturing high quality precision hardware, and is focused on ensuring the consistency of their products. Constructed from beautifully anodized aluminum alloy and top-quality components, Leopard motors deliver optimum performance, quality, and reliability at a price much less than many other premium motor brands on the market today.
Leopard LC-series brushless motors feature an extended shaft which protrudes out the rear of the motor. This allows the user flexible mounting options without having to disassemble the motor to reverse the shaft. The user can either (1) mount the motor in a traditional manner against the front of a firewall and use the included bolt-on prop adapter, or (2) mount it against the rear of the firewall with the shaft extending forward. This mounting option is most common in sailplanes or racer-style models. For front-mounting applications, you can use the included prop saver with rubber retaining bands or supply your own collet-style adapter or spinner.
● (1) LC2826-14T 1250kv motor, pre-soldered with 3.5mm male bullet connectors
● (1) Set of matching 3.5mm bullet connectors for your ESC
● (1) X-mount plate
● (1) Bolt-on style threaded prop adapter
● (1) Prop saver with two rubber retaining bands
● Lightweight design uses reinforced materials to ensure high-speed operation under constant conditions
● High efficiency w/ low running temperatures
● Built from top-quality materials with premium imported bearings
● Dynamic balancing accuracy of at least 99%, greatly improving the efficiency of the motor.
● Hand wound with precision
● High overload capacity
● Excellent heat dissipation
● Designed to endure even the most demanding applications
● Long service life with minimal maintenance required
● KV: 1250
● Lipo cells: 2-3s
● No load current (7.4v): 0.6A
● Max current: 16A
● Power: 192W (See chart linked below)
● Resistance: .1365 ohm
● Prop adapter shaft diameter: 5.0mm
● Motor shaft diameter: 3.175mm
● Dimensions: 27.8 x 26.0
● Weight: 43g (motor only)* | 50g (with prop adapter & x-mount)*
● Prop: 9x4.7 - 10x4.7
**All motors have been weighed in-shop by Altitude Hobbies. These weight figures are accurate and not underrated manufacturer estimates.
Click here to view the Leopard 2826 Propeller Data and Specifications Chart
This motor is roughly equivelant to a Rimfire 370, E-Flite Park 370, and Suppo 2208
Warranty: Leopard guarantees the quality and precision of their products, and all Leopard brushless motors come with a 240-day warranty from the time of purchase. If an issue is found to be the fault of a manufacturing defect with the motor, we will replace the item or refund the original purchase price (buyer’s choice) on behalf of Leopard Power Model Co.