Expertly designed and precisely constructed using the most advanced CNC components, Leopard Brushless Motors adhere to the highest and strictest quality standards. Leopard Power Model Co. has over 15 years experience manufacturing high quality precision hardware, and is focused on ensuring the consistency of their products. Constructed from beautifully anodized aluminum alloy and top-quality components, Leopard motors deliver optimum performance, quality, and reliability at a price much less than many other premium motor brands on the market today.
The Airplane version of Leopard brushless motors features a long shaft which extends past the rear of the motor, allowing the user to either use the included bolt-on prop adapter for traditional mounting, or reverse the shaft for front-mounting applications and use the included prop saver with rubber retaining bands.
● (1) LC2835-4T 1880kv motor, pre-soldered with 3.5mm male bullet connectors
● (1) Set of matching 3.5mm bullet connectors for your ESC
● (1) X-mount plate
● (1) Bolt-on style threaded prop adapter
● (1) Prop saver with two rubber retaining bands
● Lightweight design uses reinforced materials to ensure high-speed operation under constant conditions
● High efficiency w/ low running temperatures
● Built from top-quality materials with premium imported bearings
● Dynamic balancing accuracy of at least 99%, greatly improving the efficiency of the motor.
● Hand wound with precision
● High overload capacity
● Excellent heat dissipation
● Designed to endure even the most demanding applications
● Long service life with minimal maintenance required
● KV: 1880
● Lipo cells: 2-3s
● No load current (7.4v): 1.5A
● Max current: 39A
● Power: 453W (See chart linked below)
● Resistance: .0315 ohm
● Prop adapter shaft diameter: 5.0mm
● Motor shaft diameter: 4.0mm
● Dimensions: 27.8 x 35.0
● Weight: 71g (motor only)* | 78g (with prop adapter & x-mount)*
● Prop: 7x5 - 8x4.3
**All motors have been weighed in-shop by Altitude Hobbies. These weight figures are accurate and not underrated manufacturer estimates.
Click here to view the Leopard 2835 Propeller Data and Specifications Chart
This motor is roughly equivelant to a Rimfire .10, E-Flite Park 450, and Suppo 2217
Warranty: Leopard guarantees the quality and precision of their products, and all Leopard brushless motors come with a 240-day warranty from the time of purchase. If an issue is found to be the fault of a manufacturing defect with the motor, we will replace the item or refund the original purchase price (buyer’s choice) on behalf of Leopard Power Model Co.