Product successfully added to your shopping cart
ZTW Beatles G2 Series 20A Brushless 32-Bit ESC
ZTW Beatles G2 20A
ZTW Beatles G2 Series ESCs offer the latest technology combined with classic ZTW dependability all at an affordable price. Look no further for your new "go-to" choice in brushless speed controllers.
ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. In fact, some of your favorite ready-to-fly models in your hangar may have a ZTW Beatles ESC already in them and you just didn't know it!
Beatles G2 Features:
- New generation high-performance 32-bit microprocessor (compared to 8-bit in generation 1 Beatles ESCs) provides the following:
- Faster throttle response
- Smoother and more accurate startup
- Improved throttle linearity
- Better motor compatibility, especially high RPM motors
- Lower heat generation
- Higher efficiency
- Upgraded BEC compared to generation 1 Beatles Series.
- Separate control board and power board design for better performance under heat/heavy load and less circuit interference.
- Supports switching motor rotation.
- Synchronous rectification significantly reduces the heat generation and increases run time.
- Multiple protections: start-up, over-heat, low-voltage cutoff, signal loss, phase loss.
- Programming via phone app, LCD program card, or transmitter.
- Pre-soldered with 3.5mm bullet plugs
- Continuous current: 20A
- Burst Current: 30A
- Cell count: 5-10NC / 2-4s Lipo
- Weight: 25g
- BEC output: 5.5V/4A
- Dimensions: 60x25x10
- Connector type: 3.5mm pre-soldered / no battery plug
Programmable functions (default setting in bold):
- SMR Function: OFF/ON
- This function supports switching the motor rotation to decelerate when the airplane landing to the ground.
- Brake Type: OFF/Soft/Mid/Hard
- Timing: Auto/Low/Mid/High(5°/15°/25°)
- Motor Rotation: CW/CCW
- SR function: ON/OFF
- The synchronous rectification function makes ESC with higher driving efficiency and more energy-saving.
- Battery cells: Auto/2S/3S/4S/5S/6S
- Low Voltage Cutoff Threshold: OFF/NIMH50%/NIMH60%/3.0V/3.2V/3.4V/3.6V
- Low Voltage Cutoff Type: Reduce Power/Cut Off Power
- 40A, 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A ESCs have adjustable SBEC 5V/6V, the default set is 5.0V.
- Acceleration: Normal/Soft
Click here to download the programming manual