Leopard LC500-6T 1720kv Helicopter Motor
Expertly designed and precisely constructed using the most advanced CNC components, Leopard Brushless Motors adhere to the highest and strictest quality standards. Leopard Power Model Co. has over 15 years experience manufacturing high quality precision hardware, and is focused on ensuring the consistency of their products. Constructed from beautifully anodized aluminum alloy and top-quality components, Leopard motors deliver optimum performance, quality, and reliability at a price much less than many other premium motor brands on the market today.
● (1) LC500 1450kv brushless helicopter motor, pre-soldered with 4.0mm male bullet connectors
● (1) Set of matching 4.0mm bullet connectors for your ESC
● Large diameter shaft for increased life time
● Built from top-quality materials with premium imported bearings
● High efficiency for top quality performance
● Advanced rear plate design for optimum heat dissipation
● High overload capacity
● Precise dynamic balancing for smooth operation and low noise
● Designed to endure even the most demanding applications
● Long service life with minimal maintenance required
● KV: 1720
● Lipo cells: 3-6s
● No load current: 3.0A
● Max current: 80A
● Power: 1500W
● Resistance: 0.0214
● Motor shaft diameter: 5.0mm
● Length of extended shaft: 19mm
● Dimensions: 37.0 x 47.0mm
● Weight: 176g
**All motors have been weighed in-shop by Altitude Hobbies. These weight figures are accurate and not underrated manufacturer estimates.
Warranty: Leopard guarantees the quality and precision of their products, and all Leopard brushless motors come with a 240-day warranty from the time of purchase. If an issue is found to be the fault of a manufacturing defect with the motor, we will replace the item or refund the original purchase price (buyer’s choice) on behalf of Leopard Power Model Co.