DYS G-Power D2826 Brushless Outrunner Motor
DYS G-Power Series D2826 brushless motor, available in 930KV/1000KV/1400KV/2200KV options. Select desired KV option from drop down menu above.
Available in two mounting configurations:
- Collet version: this configuration is designed for the motor to mount in front of the firewall and includes a compression fit-style collet adapter which clamps to the shaft of the motor.
- Bolt-on prop version: this configuration can be mounted one of two ways. The first is a traditional style mounting method where the motor attaches to the front of the firewall. There is no front protruding shaft such as with the collet-style. Instead, the prop adapter bolts to the can of the motor. Alternatively, the motor can be mounted behind the firewall (as is common on most sailplane models) and the shaft of the motor will protrude forward past the firewall. For this type setup, you must use a collet-style adapter or spinner assembly (not included, available separately).
Choose your desired prop adapter configuration from the drop down menu above.
- KV: 2200KV/1400KV/1000KV/930KV
- Pull: 960g/780g/660g/645g
- Max power: 342W/205W/150W/130W
- Prop: see chart linked below
- Motor size(mm): Ф27.7*26mm
- Battery: 2-3s Lipo
- Motor shaft size: 3.175mm x 41mm
- Pre-soldered with 3.5mm male gold bullet connectors
- Weight (weighed in house): 53g (motor only) / 62g (w/ hardware-collet) / 66g (w/hardware-bolt on)
Click here to see a PDF with full specifications, prop data, and technical diagram for collet version motor