HobbyWing Skywalker V2 Plus Series
The "PLUS" series 50A has a larger SBEC than the standard V2 50A and can handle up to 6s (vs. 4s on the standard series).
With Reverse Brake and Linear Reverse Brakes mode enabled can effectively shorten the landing distance of the aircraft to simulate the landing of a real aircraft. Normal Brake Mode and Brake Disabled mode are also available; the brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode. (This is HOBBYWING's registered patented) .
High quality & reliable
High-performance 32-bit ARM M0 processor running up to 96MHz, support maximum speed up to 300,000 RPM (2-pole motor).High quality, and reliability makes the SKYWALKER V2 series very cost effective
DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages. Fast and smooth throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight. Higher driving efficiency, longer flight times. Lower ESC temperature, more reliable operation.
Search mode can help users find their aircraft by pulsing the motor to beep after the aircraft falls into a visually obstructed environment and is difficult to find. This mode can also be used to prompt the user to disconnect the battery of an ESC that has not been working for a set time to prevent the battery from running out of power and being damaged.
Multiple protection features include abnormal input voltage, ESC thermal, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolongs the life of the ESC
- Continuous current: 50A
- Peak current: 70A
- Input voltage: 3-6s
- SBEC output: 6A @ 5V
- Size: 73 x 30 x 12mm
- Weight: 68g
- Input wires: 14AWG, 100mm
- Output wires: 14AWG, 100mm
- Output connectors: None
- Input connector: None
- Programmable via transmitter or LED program card (sold separately)
- Brake type: Disabled* / Normal / Reverse / Linear Reverse
- Brake Force: Low* / Medium / High
- Voltage cutoff type: Soft* / Hard
- Lipo cels: Auto* / 3s / 4s / 5s / 6s
- Cutoff voltage: Disabled / Low / Medium* / High
- Start-up mode: Normal * / Soft / Very Soft
- Timing: Low / Medium* / High
- Active freewheeling: On* / Off
- Search Mode: Off* / 5min / 10min / 15min