Roaring Top batteries are manufactured to meet the highest requirements in the industry. As the cost of LiCoO4 increased dramatically, most battery factories replaced their ingredients with a mixture of LiCoO4 and LiMn2O4. Roaring Top is one of the very few factories that sticks to the recipe of pure LiCoO4 system, which features light weight, compact size and long lifetime. In contrast, the system mixed with LiMn2O4 or other replaced ingredients leads to bulky, heavy and easy-to-puff products.
Roaring Top battery cells are made of patented constituents of electrolytes, which have excellent performance at low temperature (with high discharge current even under -10℃) and higher discharge rates compared with other general batteries with similar density. By adding special nano-tech materials and using automatic/semi-auto equipment during cell processing, Roaring Top produces battery packs with high energy density (up to 230Wh/kg), low internal resistance, long cycle life, and high quality consistency. Meanwhile, a proper amount of Li3V2(PO4)3 added to the anode of Roaring Top battery packs can effectively decrease the voltage dropping speed at the early stage of the battery discharge procedure, featuring flat discharge curve during normal usage.
Such unparalleled properties enable Roaring Top battery packs to have broad applications in a lot of demanding RC areas, such as Pylon Racing, EDF jets, Helicopters, Boats, Cars, and more. They are lighter than most Li-Po batteries in the market with the same discharge rate and capacity; in other words, they offer more capacity and output power than most Li-Po batteries on the market of the same weight!
- Premium material and separators from Japan ensures ultra-high voltage under load, flat discharge curve, a lot of punch, power density up to 230Wh/kg, and excellent performance at low temperature.
- Automatic stacking technology and strict matching progress guarantee stable quality and excellent consistency.
- Patented electrolytes and ultrasonic welding ensures low-resistance, high-reliability and light-weight properties, which give you longer and better run time and performance.
- Longer cycle life compared with most batteries in the market
- Capacity: 2200 mAh
- Voltage: 2S / 2 Cell / 7.4 V
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Weight (including wire, plug & case): 108 g
- Dimensions (mm): 33x13x110 (height x width x length)
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT60