ZTW Mantis Slim G2 Series 20A Brushless 32-Bit ESC
ZTW Mantis Slim G2 Series 32-bit ESCs combine the latest advancements in speed controller technology with a compact, lightweight design specifically crafted for F3P and sailplane applications.
ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. ZTW controllers represent a new generation of brushless ESCs using advanced microprocessor technology. They are designed and manufactured with high quality components which provide exceptional reliability, low internal resistance, and a smooth, linear throttle response.
- New generation high-performance 32-bit microprocessor (compared to 8-bit in generation 1 Mantis Slim ESCs) provides the following:
- Faster throttle response
- Smoother and more accurate startup
- Improved throttle linearity
- Better motor compatibility, especially high RPM motors
- Lower heat generation
- Higher efficiency
- Upgraded BEC compared to generation 1 Mantis Slim Series.
- Separate control board and power board design for better performance under heat/heavy load and less circuit interference.
- Supports switching motor rotation.
- Synchronous rectification significantly reduces the heat generation and increases run time.
- Multiple protections: start-up, over-heat, low-voltage cutoff, signal loss, phase loss.
- Programming via phone app, LCD program card, or transmitter.
- Pre-soldered with 2.0mm bullet plugs and XT30 battery connector.
- Continuous current: 20A
- Burst Current: 30A
- Cell count: 5-12NC / 2-4s Lipo
- Weight: 11g
- BEC output: 6V @ 3A
- Dimensions: 36x16x10
- Connector type: 2.0mm pre-soldered / XT30
Programmable functions (default setting in bold):
- SMR Function: OFF/ON
- This function supports switching the motor rotation to decelerate when the airplane landing to the ground.
- Brake Type: OFF/Soft/Mid/Hard
- Timing: Auto/Low/Mid/High(5°/15°/25°)
- Motor Rotation: CW/CCW
- SR function: ON/OFF
- The synchronous rectification function makes ESC with higher driving efficiency and more energy-saving.
- Battery cells: Auto/2S/3S/4S/5S/6S
- Low Voltage Cutoff Threshold: OFF/NIMH50%/NIMH60%/3.0V/3.2V/3.4V/3.6V
- Low Voltage Cutoff Type: Reduce Power/Cut Off Power
- BEC voltage: 6V/3A
- Acceleration: Normal/Soft